Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Still Here.... For Now...

I really love the Center and all the people who work here, but I am a bit restless. I get lonely on the weekend (even though my Nana visits me...) and I would love a fun family to live with.

So far, my efforts to be adopted by Mrs. Libby have been dashed... maybe someone else will take me home and keep me updated as to the doings of the Center.

But for now, it is busy! Christmas assistance is starting up (Mrs. Kelley explained Christmas to me and I think it is awesome!) More and more people are visiting the Center seeking assistance for their children during Christmastime. Maybe I can fill out an application--- if only I had opposable thumbs--I like kitty treats!

If you or someone you know needs help with Christmas, go to our website for more information.

**Meow**

1 comment:

  1. Harvest, maybe you could get someone to take you home over the weekends, and take you back to the offices during the week. That way you would still keep up with the doings of the center, but both you and the beans would have some company during weekends.

    ReplyDelete