Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The little rugrats are about 4 weeks old and are on the move. I am so overwhelmed! Picture it... 5 kittens running around, pooing where ever they feel like it, and meowing every single second of the day (unless they are nursing)-and me running in circles, trying to corral them into one area, and trying to tell them to hold their potty until I can get them into the litter box! I wonder if humans have it this bad.

One thing humans have over us kitty folk- is a doctor they can communicate with. I have yet to see a doctor that understands how I am feeling and listens when I tell her to not the the thermometer in there! I have observed, however, that not everyone goes to the doctor or takes their sick child to the doctor. Kelley told me that no everyone can afford health care insurance, but Medicaid is available to families who qualify. I don't know what the qualifications are, but Kelley sent Jessica and Miss Dianna to a training (humans get trained-hah!) to help people get this Medicaid stuff.

Jessica seems pretty excited about it. It seems with what she and Dianna learned, they can hopefully help applications get looked at and processed faster. I don't always know what Jessica is talking about- (like what "processed" means-other than processed food -yum!- but I don't think this is the same thing).

Oooo.... gotta go.... Gus-Gus just made a mess....

No comments:

Post a Comment