Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm ready.... I'm SO ready!



So... I love attention. I love the pats, scratches, pets, and general loving I get on a constant basis. I would love it even more if I was not so pregnant! My poor belly has gotten bigger and bigger and my perfect kitty figure is completely gone.

I am so big that staff and visitors to the Center make it a point to see if I have "popped" yet. It seems, however, that I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I suppose I will go into labor when no one is here and I will be able to howl loudly and not bother anyone.

One awesome benefit to my pitiful state, is when The Food Lady (sometimes I call her Nana) feeds me my favorite canned cat food. She knows the way to my heart is through my stomach. I hope the canned food continues even after I get these kittens out of me.

I have to say I really like The Food Lady. I think she teaches something, but I did notice that she is not especially good with things like copy machines and paper shredders (why do they have a paper shredder when they have me?). But she is a funny lady and she visits me over the weekend, which I appreciate. I do tend to prefer the company of humans, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment